UofSC Job Fair: Part-time On and Off-Campus Jobs
Are you looking to fill your part-time positions this year? Attend this fair!
Students interested in part-time jobs both on- and off-campus will be in attendance. This fair is open to ALL UofSC students and is held during the first week of school, also known as "Welcome Week". This year we are excited to partner with the Columbia Chamber of Commerce! In recognition and appreciation of this community, Chamber Members will receive a special registration rate.
Important Information to Know:
- Date and Time: Tuesday, August 17th from 10am-1pm
- Location: Davis Field, University of South Carolina campus
- Registration Fee: Off-campus $120; Chamber Members $99; On-campus FREE
- Late Registration Fee (After August 4th): Off-campus $150; On-campus FREE
- Registration includes: Table, Linen, 1 Chair, and 1 Parking Pass
- We can accommodate one representative per organization. If you require an additional representative, you will need to add on an extra recruiter (+$45) to your registration.
- You will receive additional logistical information two weeks out from the fair.
- Dress Code: We will be encouraging students to come as they are, and welcome you to do the same. The trees on Davis Field will provide shade throughout the day, but please dress accordingly. Shorts and sneakers are welcome.
- Inclement Weather: If we should experience inclement weather, the fair will be held the week following on August 25th. An email notifying all registrants will be sent immediately.
- Interview Options: The Career Center is available to assist you in scheduling your virtual or on-campus interviews. For more information or to request an interview date through Handshake, visit our webpage.
- Fair Sponsorship: Sponsorship package details and selection can be found under "extra items" when registering. For additional questions and information, please contact, Coleman Carlisle, Assistant Director for Employer Relations.
- FAQs: If you have questions prior to the fair, please visit our webpage for answers to commonly asked questions or contact us!
- ADA Accommodations: We are here to help you with your recruitment needs and can assist with any ADA accommodations you might need related to the fair.
- UofSC Campus Rules: By registering for this fair, I am agreeing that the company representatives participating in this fair will adhere to all UofSC campus rules. Specifically for our on campus fairs, to learn more about UofSC being a tobacco-free campus and to see the current COVID mitigation requirements, please visit the hyperlinks provided.
- Connect with Us: Follow UofSC Career Center on LinkedIn and use #HireAGamecock to learn more about what's going on in the Career Center and for you to share your exciting UofSC hires with us.
- UofSC Offices and Departments: There is no fee to participate if you register during the regular registration timeframe. If you are a no show, or do not cancel prior to 14 days before the event, your office will be charged the regular registration rate of $120.