Series I: Foundations
Do you have the skills you need to succeed?
Unfortunately, 47 percent of new supervisors receive no supervisor training. The rest, train for success! First-time managers who receive tools, skills and training become effective leaders. They go on to foster engaged and productive teams and drive great results for their organizations. Their impact is contagious. They meet their goals, project positive behaviors and have less turnover within their teams.
Get the tools you’ll need to succeed in your new role.
Common Concerns About the Transition to Leadership
- Moving from peer to manager
- Managing others in addition to managing yourself
- Developing the soft skills in addition to the hard skills
- Expressing confidence and gaining respect
Understanding Your Role
- Use of authority
The Four Cornerstones of Solid Management Practices
- Assigning tasks and delegation
The Four Communication Skills New Leaders Need to Master
- Goal setting
- Project/Goal wrap up
Situation Driven Leadership
- Motivate according to skill level
- Manage during times of personal crisis
Get 10% off your order of 3 or more! Email email@example.com or call 800-968-8143.