Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd Recognized as a Leading Law Firm in 2021 Chambers USA
COLUMBIA, SC (May 24, 2021) – Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
Chambers USA has ranked the following HSB practice areas in South Carolina:
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
- Marshall Allen: Healthcare
- Bill Boyd: Corporate/M&A, Senior Statespeople
- Chip King: Corporate/M&A, Banking & Finance, Senior Statespeople
- Frankie Marion: Litigation: General Commercial
- Steve Matthews: Litigation: General Commercial
- Kathy McKinney: Banking & Finance
- Meg Scoopmire: Real Estate
- David Swanson: Real Estate
- Matt Utecht: Healthcare
About Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provides business, litigation and financial legal services to local, national and international clients. With a history dating back to 1887, it is one of the largest law firms in South Carolina with more than 115 attorneys. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence and Greenville, SC. For more information, visit www.hsblawfirm.com.